Roofing Elements Magazine is part of a growing network of magazines and trade shows owned by Shield Wall Media. Magazines also include: Rural Builder (business management magazine for rural contractors); Metal Roofing Magazine (the only publication devoted solely to metal roofing); Frame Building News (exclusively devoted to the post-frame market); Garage, Shed & Carport Builder (the new resource for manufacturers and contractors who build garages, carports and sheds), and Rollforming Magazine (exclusively for rollformers who serve the construction industry).
Simply put, Roofing Elements investigates how weather, heat, cold, wind, and other physical elements impact roofing and roofers. If you’ve dealt with wildfires, serious snowfall, ice dams, or severe winds, among others, you know there’s a lot of power behind these natural and even man-made situations. Roofing Elements is a source for better understanding how these factors affect roofs and those doing the installing.
Launched in 2021, this business-to-business publication discusses the impact these instances can have on roofs of varying material, explore options for avoiding damage, preserving roof work and saving money, examine technical tips and best practices for installation and maintenance of roofs in light of these conditions, and review requirements and regulations influenced by the impact of varying elements.
HOW ROOFING ELEMENTS MAGAZINE IS UNIQUE:
- Roofing Elements is the only publication addressing the impact natural and man-man elements can have on roofs and those handling roof installation.
- The articles and information in Roofing Elements Magazine come directly from the source: industry professionals. You can trust that you are gaining expert advice and insight.
- Roofing Elements helps you to uncover applicable data and details you can use to advance your business and knowledge.
ABOUT OUR READERS:
- All readers of Roofing Elements have activated their subscriptions within the last 2 years.
- 60% of readers are contractors or roofing contractors.
- 55% of readers are owner/president/partner of their company.
- Your advertising, be it in print or online, puts you in front of the decision makers.
IN EVERY ISSUE:
- Project of the Month
- Business Profile
- Technology Tips
2023 Editorial Schedule:
- Lightning Protection
- Wind Mitigation
- Product Feature: Asphalt Shingles
Advertising Deadline: March 23, 2023
- Snow Loads
- Satellite/Ariel Imagery
- Fire Resistant Roofing
- Product Feature: Ventilation
Advertising Deadline: June 6, 2023
- Insulation/Roof R Values
- Effects of Ponding
- Product Feature: Mounting Solutions
Advertising Deadline: August 1, 2023
- Natural Metals
- Radar/Weather Modeling
- Ice Dam Prevention
- Product Feature: Sealants
Advertising Deadline: November 9, 2023
OCTOBER 26-27, 2022
NEW ORLEANS, LA
SEPTEMBER 27-28, 2023
The Construction Rollforming Show is unique. If you roll form or use benders or brakes to form panels, channel, studding, soffits, gutters, carport or other construction components this is your show. The educational programming and exhibitors are tailored specifically to companies that roll form or metal form for the construction industry. This IS NOT a show for small contractors. This is a specific niche of manufacturers and builders large enough to do their own fabrication and buy materials and components in pallet, container or truck load lots.
JANUARY 18-19, 2023
Since we publish magazines that have been around for decades, Shield Wall Media has long-standing relationships with suppliers and manufacturers. The Garage, Shed & Carport Builder Show brings many of them together so builders of special-use residential structures can find the materials and services they need all in one place. In addition to a robust exhibit hall, the show includes educational sessions and other networking opportunities for manufacturers and shed builders.
Corporate Mailing Address:
Shield Wall Media
PO Box 255
Iola, WI 54945